Do you NATURALLY motivate others?
Have you always been the "problem solver" at work, at home, with your friends...basically everywhere you go?
Do you feel PULLED in the direction of being of service in the world and living for something BIGGER?
Do believe EVERYONE of us deserves peace and joy and to heal so we can evolve into our BEST selves?
IF you answered YES to any of those questions, you are already a natural life coach.
How could you translate all those great qualities into an actual Coaching Business?
LIFE COACHES give individuals the same thing a sports coach gives to an elite athlete. We help, support and empower people and organizations or a team of individuals to achieve specific goals in different areas of his/her/their life.
Life coaching in my opinion is not so much a career choice, as it is a calling.
You must have certain innate qualities already present within you to be a great life coach. You may have noticed that everywhere you turn nowadays, "someone" is calling themself a life coach. PLEASE NOTE just because someone refers to themself as such doesn't make them good at it. I say this with much respect for those who are actually really good at it, those who have taken the time to hone this craft, those that actually CARE about the individuals they are guiding. Be mindful.
An excellent way to prepare to become a Life Coach is to hire a Coach and experience the coaching process for yourself. This gives you an idea of what your clients will go through when they speak with you. Use your insights to make the process as smooth and as easy for them as you would like if you were the client.
LIFE COACH TRAINING PROGRAM
Receive Your Coaching Certification in Month 3
12 weeks (3 months) of "REAL WORLD" Life Coach Training at your disposal. All you have to do is SHOW UP and DO THE WORK!
I offer a comprehensive TRAINING PROGRAM that gives you the tools to FIRST understand if this path is really for you. Once we have determined that it is, the rest unfolds perfectly.
What do YOU get out of TRAINING with me?
- An accredited certification that is valid and accepted worldwide
- My REAL WORLD experience as a Certified Life Coach, Certified Relationship Coach and Certified Law of Attraction Coach based on all the ups and downs I have gone through in building my Coaching business for almost a decade (my approach works independent of whether you are targeting the LGTBT community)
- An opportunity to role play with me to prepare you for REAL LIFE coaching sessions
- An opportunity to have me on the phone during your first 2 coaching sessions (your clients will not know I am on the line; I am there simply to support you as you get used to being a Life Coach ; this is an option and not mandatory)
- Access to my Coaching Network, Templates, Programs, Marketing Tools (where relevant)
- Access to me DAILY by text, social media and email (and by phone if it is an emergency) even when we don't have a Coaching session scheduled
- ALL the tools you need to start and run a successful coaching business including (but not limited to) all the forms, checklists, strategies and marketing programs you will need
- 4 PERSONAL coaching sessions with me IN ADDITION to your training
You will learn:
- How to transition into Coaching from another career (including how to write a skeleton marketing plan)
- All the stages of learning to be a Coach (including the legal ramifications come with Coaching and a list of who you need as a part of your business, i.e. small business accountant, etc.)
- How to get organized in your life AND Coaching business (clutter free is the best way to be)
- How to establish a work/life balance (taking care of your star player, YOU!)
- Who to Coach (your target market and your IDEAL client)
- How to choose a niche for your Coaching (what kind of life coach will you be?)
- How to brand your Coaching business (ever heard of Pepsi or Coke? You got next!)
- How to market your Coaching business (social media is just the tip of the iceberg)
- How to price your Coaching services (how much will you charge?)
- The best contact strategies to sign up clients (where will you find clients?)
- Networking strategies (who should you collaborate with?)
- How to write an elevator speech (how do you describe your services in 30 seconds or less?)
- Social media best practices and strategies (go viral!)
- How to package yourself as a Coach online AND offline (perception is EVERYTHING)
- What to include on your business checklist (everything you need to know to start and run your business...legally and ethically)
- How to trouble shoot your Coaching practice (test a few ideas before we launch your business)
- How to LAUNCH your business immediately after your training is complete
Below are a few testimonials from a few of the Life Coaches I have trained and mentored. Also, check out testimonials from some of my other satisfied Life Coaching Clients, Facebook Fans and Twitter Followers by clicking here!
"Coach Kerri doesn't just train you—she becomes your partner in becoming a life coach, offering you mentoring, marketing help and personal development coaching in addition to teaching you the skills you need for success. I'm excited about coaching and very confident about my new career path now that I've taken her three month training course and am preparing my first big program! If you've been thinking about becoming a coach, contact her." - Coach Jack Ori, motivational life coach (http://ftmcoachjack.com/)
"You've helped me mute the fear that was slowing me down, reached out and
have earned my first payday as a result! Restored confidence put me back in action with sample sessions (3 since our last session) and they were definitely my best. The last two weeks have been really incredible and if anything, I want to expand my current momentum." - KL Elliot
"Life coach training with Coach Kerri has been more than just training; it has been a trans-formative experience and one of the most affirming experiences I have ever had! Coach Kerri is an attentive, keep-it-real, challenging, and powerful mentor and coach. There was no question too hard and I never felt like she was unavailable to me. She helped me believe in my gifts and how they serve my purpose. I often mimic her style of coaching and positive approach to coaching with my own practice. I am just starting to build a clientele, but I feel more than ready to do so thanks to training with Coach Kerri. I am grateful for the real "true to life" approach she used to train and encourage me to be who I already am, just with intention!" ~ Coach Clears (Signed her first 3 clients right after her FIRST consultation with each of them)
"I met Coach Kerri several years ago when I was entertaining the idea of becoming a life coach. I approached her about embarking on this new career choice and she provided the encouragement and direction I needed to get started. I haven't looked back since. I now have a growing client base and a strong social media presence thanks to her influence and guidance. She has shared her knowledge, resources and experiences without reservation. She helped put my feet in the starting blocks and I'd recommend her to anyone considering a life path as a coach." ~Coach Brent
"A few months ago I approached Coach Kerri about mentoring me to become a Life Coach. I had been following her on Twitter for several months prior to approaching her; her inspirational messages and energy drew me in. Coach Kerri was prompt in her response to my request, and was willing to work within the parameters of my budget, and offered me a service that would bring about an amazing return on my investment; one that has proven to be immeasurable. I graciously attribute my fast start and much of the success of my growing coaching practice to the guidance, insight, and support she has rendered to me. Today she remains my personal Life Coach, and I continue to confide in her wisdom for ongoing support. She is also someone I would consider a friend." ~Coach Speaks
"I hired Coach Kerri to jump start my career as a Life Coach 2 years ago. She was extremely knowledgeable, supportive and insightful. We clicked immediately because of the passion and excitement we shared for coaching. To this day, Kerri still mentors me and gets me energized every session. I would highly recommend Coach Kerri to anyone.” ~Coach Iaonole
"Coach Kerri is a phenomenal and powerful influence in my life. When I asked her to be my mentor, she embodied that presence and so much more. I am blessed to have her join me on my journey. I thank her for pouring into me and encouraging me in my Higher Work. I look forward to the amazing work we will do together and individually." ~Coach Renair Amin, Life Stylist
Cost of Program:
- $1,200 (Lump Sum)
- Or, 3 equal payments of $400
Online self-study version of coach training is available for $900. Click here for more information on the self-study version!
How the Progam Works:
- We meet for WEEKLY one hour coaching sessions via phone, ZOOM.US or in person if you live in the Los Angeles area
- You will receive coaching homework weekly to be completed BEFORE our next session
Ready to take the PLUNGE?
Click here if you have additional questions.
Please note, if you are choosing to pay in monthly installments, there is a $150 non-refundable deposit required to reserve your spot in the program. If you are ready to start the program within 14 days, please pay your deposit below. Upon receipt of payment, you will receive your welcome kit and everything you need to jumpstart the program. Your deposit is automatically applied toward your first month of training, but is non-refundable should you choose not to continue with the program.
$150 Deposit* (applied to Month 1)
Lump Sum - $1,200
*Fees are non-refundable. Additional terms apply in your contract.